Traditional wholesale bakery with or without property

250 000 $
Chaudière-Appalaches,

Aperçu

  • Updated On:
  • June 6, 2024

Description

This bakery for sale is located on the banks of the St. Lawrence in the Chaudière-Appalache region, just 45 minutes from Quebec City.
Since 1958, it has been offering a diverse range of traditionally made products including breads, cookies, carrot cakes, date squares, chocolate brownies, brioches, buns, apple turnovers, butter croissants, pie crusts, and pies. The clientele consists of about fifty regional resellers who represent 75% of sales, with the remaining 25% being sold in the shop.

Daytime hours and closed on weekends.

BAÏIA $89,710

Turnkey with or without building and apartment ($289,000 extra) and financing available.

BROCHURE WITH INFORMATION ON REQUEST

Address: Chaudière-Appalaches
State/County:
Country: Canada
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 29222
Price: 250 000 $
Structure Type: Indisponible
Floors No: Indisponible
Traditional wholesale bakery with or without property

Contact me

Propriétés similaires

1
For sale

Restaurant-Butcher Shop in Chaudière-Appalac...

590 000 $
A unique establishment for sale in Chaudière-Appalaches, combines a classic dining experie ...

Compare Listings

Stanislas Didier